Uniform and Dress Code
It is a requirement that all players wear Ivanhoe Netball Club uniform while playing. Our colours are black and white and we have two different options for uniform:
- Black netball skirt with shorts underneath or black skorts with black INC top.
- INC netball dress.
Please note that players in individual teams must all wear the same uniform, eg. all players in top and skirt or all players in a dress.
Shoes: non marking sports runners.
While it’s not compulsory to buy dedicated netball shoes we do suggest that all players choose strong supportive runners as netball feet need all the support they can get!
- Black skirt/shorts/skorts with a black INC top or an INC netball dress.
- Players within individual teams must all wear the same uniform, eg. all players in top and skirt, or all players in netball dresses.
- Sports shoes.
General netball dress code
- No jewellery to be worn.
- No gloves may be worn in junior competitions (unless required for a medical condition).
- Nails must be cut short or taped (with strapping tape).
- Hats and sunscreen required when outdoors. Appropriate sport sunglasses may be worn if required.
- Hair must be tied back if long.
- Players must bring own drink bottle to the match and training.